Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trenton, Jessica, and I went to Mesa to watch Shannon's kids while she and Glade attended the state dental convention. We stayed at Aunt Jess's, Aunt April's, and Uncle Jay's. (We didn't want to overwhelm anyone!) On Thursday Trenton and I took them to a chocolate factory, to Cabelas, and swimming at Aunt Jess's. I kept forgetting to take my camera with us. Friday they played with Spencer, Dallen, and Carson, and Aunt Jeck and I took them swimming again. The pool's heater was not working, so we kept hopping from pool to hot tub. Uncle Brad surprised everyone by coming home from Colorado a day early. Saturday Jessica and Trenton came homeShannon visited Palmer relatives, and I cleaned my car. When Dad finished meetings, we went to our favorite food store and headed home. What an eventful Bday for Glade.

No comments:

Post a Comment